LED CRANE SAFETY PROJECTOR - TOPTREE
Accidents and collisions involving overhead cranes are a frequent problem. Sometimes, as a result of such accidents, people suffer serious injuries. More often, serious damage is made to machines, load or elements of the environment. It is always associated with losses, which are often significant.
Most of them can be avoided by placing clear markings in the area of crane operation. Thanks to that pedestrians and operators of other machines will be able to clearly see what distance is safe. Overhead crane operators will have much better control over the movement of the load and its precise positioning.
The point or area above which the crane is located is clearly marked on the ground by lamps or a projector mounted on the machine. This way, all employees nearby are warned of the approaching load.
At the same time, the comfort of crane operators’ work is improved as they can clearly see over which area the machine is moving. It also improves operators’ precision.
Signaling of the crane can be limited to a single point. However, we recommend that the entire area which at a given time constitutes the danger zone be marked with light lines or a virtual projection.
1. Clear indication of the point or area above which the crane is located at a given point in time.
2. Reducing the effect of routine by constantly drawing attention to the current
3. location of the moving overhead crane.
4. Improving the work of crane operators and their precision.
5. The solution is effective even in noisy areas (which exclude the use of acoustic signals)
6. Warning of the approaching load before it enters the area of immediate danger.